For the past 10 years, The Cushman Design Group, Inc. in collaboration with the State of Vermont Dept. of Parks and Recreation, the Town of Hyde Park, and the Friends of the Green River Reservoir has provided the following design and consulting services for the Green River Reservoir State Park (GRRSP):
- Master planning for visitor and staff parking, facility development, campsite locations, waterfront stabilization.
- A new Contact Station (cabin) for GRRSP staff to greet park visitors and administer seasonal park operations.
- A Universal ADA Trail to give persons with disabilities full access to the waters of the Green River Reservoir.
- A new Visitor Information Kiosk to provide GRRSP rules and regulations and a central location for wildlife, habitat, "Leave No Trace" and other educational information.
- Assistance with establishing a Green River Reservoir Viewshed Protection Overlay District for the Town of Hyde Park.
- GRRSP individual project permitting with the Town of Hyde Park.